Windstar’s complimentary soft beverages include bottled water, sparkling water, sodas, fresh juices, milk, fruit smoothies, tea, coffee, cappuccinos, lattes, mochas, and espresso. The new benefit will be available in December at the start of Windstar’s Caribbean, Panama Canal, and Costa Rica voyages.
The addition of soft beverages increases Windstar’s complimentary offerings which include dining at Windstar’s specialty restaurants—Candles Grill on each of the three yachts, and Degrees and Le Marche on Wind Surf; complimentary watersports such as kayaking, waterskiing, sail boating, and windsurfing from Windstar’s Watersports platform; and complimentary DVD and iPod rentals.
In addition to new itineraries in the Caribbean, Costa Rica, Baltic and Mediterranean for 2012, Windstar recently announced an $18 million fleet refurbishment plan, which will be completed in phases beginning this fall. Each yacht will receive stylish, new furniture, upholstery, art, lighting, wall coverings, carpeting, ceiling finishes, window treatments, and floor coverings, elevating the look and feel to ultimate luxury at sea, providing an unparalleled guest experience.
- Windstar Cruises to offer hotel packages (chriscruises.net)
- Windstar Cruises gets new life from old source (chriscruises.net)
- Windstar Cruises gets major makeover (examiner.com)
- Small ship cruising to the Arabian Gulf and Omani Coast (chriscruises.net)
- Xanterra completes purchase of Windstar (bizjournals.com)