As part of an ever-interactive launch campaign, Carnival Cruise Lines are inviting kids in the land down under to design the ‘Power Drencher’ that will feature as part of the SplashZone aboard Carnival Spirit.
Reflecting the theme ‘Water Fun’, entrants must be aged between five and 12 years and can download a template online as their base to create an artistic masterpiece that, if selected, may be the featured design on the ‘Power Drencher’.
The winning designer and two runners-up will also win an overnight cruise for themselves and their families aboard Carnival Spirit when she arrives in Sydney in October this year.
“Designing the ‘Power Drencher’ is just one of the ways we’re getting the nation to bring the Aussie Spirit to Carnival Spirit and I’m so excited that Aussie kids can make the SplashZone their very own,” Carnival Cruise Lines director Jennifer Vandekreeke said. “The Power Drencher is smack-bang in the middle of the SplashZone, right on top of the ship – so the winning design will have prime position for all to see!”
Totally unrelated video:
- Kids add splash of creativity to Carnival Spirit (johnpondworld.com)
- Carnival ships on the move (chriscruises.net)
- Carnival Spirit completes Aussification: bring on the thrills (chriscruises.net)
- Cruise line expands worldwide reach with local sourcing (chriscruises.net)
- Aussified Carnival slide named by winning fan (chriscruises.net)