Princess Cruises is starting July with a bang with the “Red, White and Blue Sale” from July 2-9, featuring cruise deals on North American departure cruises. Travelers can save up to $1,000 per stateroom plus receive up to $100 stateroom credit on cruises to the Caribbean Panama Canal, Canada & New England, Hawaii, Mexico and West Coast.
The Red, White and Blue Sale includes more than 80 cruise options in 2012, departing between September and December.
In addition to fare savings, passengers booking interior or oceanview staterooms can receive an onboard credit of $25 (cruises up to 9 days) to $50 (cruises 10 days or longer), and in balcony staterooms or above can get credits of $50 (cruises up to 9 days) or $100 (for sailings 10 days or longer). All onboard credits are offered per stateroom.
Examples of cruise deals (best values highlighted) include:
- Caribbean cruise – 7 days: $699 balcony (was $949); $499 interior (was $599)
- British Colombia & West Coast cruise – 7 days: $649 balcony (was $1,149); $499 interior (was $899)
- Canada & New England cruise – 7 days: $999 balcony (was $1,299); $549 interior (was $799)
- Mexico cruise – 7 days: $899 balcony (was $1,149); $699 interior (was $799)
- Roundtrip Panama Canal cruise – 10 days: $1,599 balcony (was $1,649); $999 interior (was $1,099)
- Hawaiian Islands cruise – 14 days: $1,799 balcony (was $2,345); $1,099 interior (was $1,445)
- Full Transit Panama Canal cruise – 14 days: $1,799 balcony (was $2,299); $1,099 interior (was $1,599)
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The Red, White and Blue Sale begins at 12:01 a.m. PDT on July 2 through 11:59 p.m. PDT on July 9, 2012 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico. Reservations made during the sale require a non-refundable deposit.
Additional cruise sale information is available at http://www.princess.com/sale.