The fourth annual Cruise for Beatles Fans has put together another Star Studded cast of Beatles friends and musicians to entertain their private group of Beatles fans. The cruise will set sail from Fort Lauderdale’s Port Everglades on March 3rd 2013 for 7 nights to the Caribbean aboard Royal Caribbean’s Allure of the Seas.
During the cruise VIP guests will be enjoying private concerts, Question and Answer sessions and picture and autograph sessions with the Special Beatles Guests, Beatles Trivia and Name That Tune contests and much more.
Special Beatles Guests:
- Mark Hudson- Back by popular demand, the incomparable Mark Hudson is a Grammy Award winner and formerly was Ringo Starr’s producer. This cruise is Mark’s priority because he loves the relaxation, intimacy and attention that allows a significant interlude to his hectic agenda. He will tell the stories about working with The Beatles, Ozzie Osborn, Aerosmith, Celine Dion and Ringo Starr. You will be thoroughly entertained by his cool breeze style, laughing at his story-telling prowess.
- Joey Molland– Guitarist for the Apple band “Badfinger” that put out such memorable hits as “Day by Day”, “Come and Get It” (written and produced by Paul McCartney), “No Matter What” and “Baby Blue”, This is Joey’s first journey on the Cruise For Beatles Fans. The private group of cruisers will enjoy Joey’s stories of being on stage at the Concert for Bangladesh, working with George Harrison and Todd Rundgren on Badfinger’s Straight Up LP and working with Paul on “Come and Get It.” Joey recently released his autobiography “Badfinger and Beyond” and will have copies of it and his Badfinger CDs available for purchase during the cruise.
- Billy J. Kramer- Billy was the lead singer of Billy J. Kramer and the Dakotas, one Brian Epstein’s biggest bands (besides the Beatles) and had hits with a number of Lennon/McCartney tunes like “Do You Want To Know A Secret”, “Bad To Me”, “From A Window” and “I Call Your Name”. Currently he’s working on an original CD with his new phenomenal band and we’re sure he’ll have plenty on hand to personally autograph for VIP guests who join us on The Cruise for Beatles Fans 2013.
- Revolution- this band was such a hit on the last cruise that we brought them back for more Beatles fun. We know this is one of the best Beatles Tribute bands in the world and obviously, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line agrees with us as Revolution has been a headline act for the cruise line for over ten years.
- Joe Johnson-returning for his fourth Cruise for Beatles Fans as EMCEE, he is the brilliant host of the nationally syndicated radio show Beatle Brunch. He will entertainand amuse the audience with Beatles Trivia Contests awarding valuable prizes to VIP guests with the answers. So brush up on your knowledge of The Beatles because you know the answers Don’t Come Easy!
The Cruise For Beatles Fans sails an Eastern Caribbean itinerary stopping St Thomas, St Martin and the Nassau, Bahamas. For more information about cabins, ship itinerary, pricing or past Cruises for Beatles Fans go to http://www.MusicInMocean.com the exclusive place to register for this special Beatles vacation.
Flickr photo by YamiPaperDreams