Expedia‘s Vacation Deprivation study is an annual analysis of vacation habits across multiple countries and continents. Taken from the results of a survey by Harris Interactive, 7,083 respondents were surveyed in total across 20 countries with some surprising results.
The 2011 study spans North America, Europe, Asia, South America and Australia. It reveals who gets – and takes – the most vacation time, as well as attitudes toward vacation. Common themes impacting how and where respondents vacation include money, romance and disapproving bosses.
- Vacation deprivation study says beach vacations rule (gadling.com)
- Monograms Asks Travelers to Stop Making Excuses and Simply “Go” in 2012 (prweb.com)
- Expedia’s 2011 Vacation Deprivation Study (bespacific.com)
- A Prescription for Good Health: “Take Two Weeks and Call Me in the Morning” (prweb.com)
- Americans leave an average of 11 vacation days on the table each year (gadling.com)
- You CAN afford a good vacation! (housesitters.wordpress.com)