Crystal Cruises’ World Cruise segments can be a voyage of learning and self-discovery, treating guests to literally hundreds of hours of expert instruction as your ship cruises through the world. For example, the February 2, 24-day world cruise segment from Lima to Buenos Aires has dozens of stimulating classes, hands-on lessons and interactive workshops in everything from golf to global affairs, from Pilates to painting, from memoir writing to magic.
From Lima, Crystal’s “Southern Fjord Exploration” cruise offers almost a hundred world cruise shore-side excursion choices and an expanded – and complimentary – onboard “Creative Learning Institute” curriculum. Guests can try something new, pursue their passions, and, at lively “Ocean Views” discussion panels, engage with some of the world’s leading current affairs specialists. During the journey, Crystal cruise travelers can learn:
- How to tango, from pro dance instructors, and enjoy it firsthand in its Buenos Aires birthplace.
- How to make a movie of the breathtaking Chilean fjords with an iPad, through USC’s School of Cinematic Arts’ Digital Filmmaking classes.
- How to cook a traditional Peruvian meal at a Lima culinary school while you cruise.
- How to perform magic tricks from the “Magic Castle at Sea” master magicians.
- How to connect via Partner Yoga, or explore inward in other tailored yoga sessions, including Men’s Yoga.
- How to paint the dramatic landscapes of Patagonia at watercolor lessons as your ship cruises through the world.
- How to strengthen your core with Pilates Reformer classes.
- How to appreciate Chilean wine through visits to Chile’s Napa-like Casablanca Valley.
- How to perfect your swing in PGA pro-led golf clinics.
- How to improve computer skills through Crystal’s own Computer University@Sea as your ship cruises through its South America itinerary.
- How to play the keyboard, thanks to Yamaha’s Passport to Music program.
- How to tread lightly in Antarctica, with a choice of two cruise excursions to the remote continent.
- How to tell your story during reflective memoir-writing workshops.
Crystal’s new South American cruise voyage takes guests to Montevideo, Uruguay, two ports in Peru, five ports in Chile, and three ports in Argentina; cruises through some of the most dramatic Chilean Fjords and Cape Horn; and offers optional visits to Antarctica.
Until October 31, with $600 per person Book Now world cruise savings, all-inclusive 24-day Book Now fares start at $12,760/person.
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires….in this video we see the triple treat Buenos Aires has to offer cruise passengers
Flickr photo by d[-_-]b Jonathan d[-_-]b
The Contemporary Cruise
The first book to depict and explore the world of stylish cruises through hundreds of evocative images and an informative text. Today there
Voyage to the Volcano (Magic School Bus Science Chapter Books (Pb))
Dorothy Ann thought her class would be learning about volcanoes from books but Ms. Frizzle had other
Ramblers in Paradise: A Memoir
Whether you’re rambling around the world or just your own neighborhood, you’ll enjoy the adventures of the ultimate ramblers, David Scherer
Argentine Tango – Tango 2
Tango course for level intermediate in: english, japanese, corean, french, spanish, german, italian, portugese Main menu 1. Presentation Bue
Kids Teach Yoga – Flying Eagle
Winner of the 2011 Mom’s Choice Gold Award (Home & Mobile Viewing) Kids love to follow other kids – as in this very special Yoga Calm class