Jumping in with both feet along with the Cruise Lines International Association’s (CLIA), Royal Caribbean has National Cruise Vacation Week specials offering up to $100 onboard credit to vacationers who choose a Europe cruise. Vacationers can choose among nine ships, many of which have recently been revitalized to offer some of the successful and signature onboard amenities from the world-acclaimed Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas.
For all new individual U.S. and Canadian bookings, made with deposit from October 21 through 28, 2012, for a seven-night or longer 2013 Europe or trans-Atlantic sailing, guests will receive an onboard credit of $50 per inside or oceanview stateroom, and $100 per stateroom with balconies and suites.
- Liberty of the Seas will continue to be the only ship in Europe to exclusively offer a West End musical, Saturday Night Fever, and the DreamWorks Experience. From Barcelona, Liberty of the Seas will sail the Western Mediterranean on seven-night itineraries.
- Serenade of the Seas will offer a more comprehensive Mediterranean experience on longer, 12-night cruises. Serenade of the Seas will soon be revitalized in December 2012 to offer guests more delectable dining options; new onboard amenities such as the Royal Babies and Tots Nursery; and enhanced technology such as an oversized video screen overlooking the pool deck and bow-to-stern WiFi service.
- Navigator of the Seas will sail a seven-night Eastern Mediterranean itinerary from Rome (Civitavecchia), while
- Splendour of the Seas sails seven-night Greek Isles and Turkey itineraries from Venice.
- Legend of the Seas will return to Europe after two years in the Far East, to sail seven-night Western Mediterranean itineraries from Rome in summer and then nine- to 11-night Greece, Turkey and Mediterranean itineraries from Venice in the autumn months.
- Independence of the Seas and Adventure of the Seas, departing from Southampton, U.K. will offer a range of seven- to 14-night itineraries to the Canary Islands and the Mediterranean, North and Baltic seas.
- Brilliance of the Seas will sail from Harwich on 12-night North and Baltic Seas cruises.
- Vision of the Seas sail takes guests on seven- to 11-night Northern Europe itineraries from Copenhagen, Denmark, and Stockholm, Sweden.
Flickr photo by AudreyH